Now that you are convinced why you should use a Konjac Sponge, here’s how to do it:
- Soak the Konjac Sponge in warm water for 15 minutes before the first use. After the first use, it will only require a minute of soaking before it softens and expands.
- Squeeze the excess water out by pressing the Konjac Sponge between your palms. You may apply a small amount of cleanser if you wish.
- Rub the Konjac Sponge on your face in circular motions. Concentrate on dry or blackhead-prone areas. As the Konjac Sponge is a mild exfoliator, you may need to scrub hard to get it to work. The Konjac Sponge will also help to remove dirt, sunscreen, and even makeup.
- Rinse the Konjac Sponge well with water and squeeze the excess water out by pressing the sponge between your palms. Be careful and do not twist, wring, or pull on it.
- Leave the Konjac Sponge out to dry by putting it on a rack. Alternatively, you could also place it in a sealed container in your fridge. However, be sure to store it away from light and moisture.
Viola! You are now on your way to flawless and glowy skin!
Think this is too much work? Fortunately, we carry products such as Blackhead Remover which helps you to achieve flawless skin, effortlessly.